For a company to become an “Authorised Heating, Ventilation and Sanitary company” and use the Säker Vatteninstallation special logo in its presentations and marketing, it must fulfill the qualifications below:
The application to become an authorized plumbing company is made with these application documents.
In order for the company to become a member and an authorized plumbing company, it must have:
- Commitment as authorized plumbing company (three-sided form from Säker Vatten AB)
- A registered account at NEXUS to order ID06 credentials. (To register an account at NEXUS call +46 (0) 10-33 33 280 or visit www.pasonline.se.)
- Liability insurance (copy of current insurance policy showing a liability of at least SEK 10 million)
- Certificate of registration (copy from Bolagsverket, not more than one year old)
- List of employees (form from Säker Vatten AB)
- Employee with training in current building regulations and standards for plumbing installations, BBR / PBL
- Plumber / Supervisor with plumbing certificate (as well as valid training in Säker Vatteninstallation)
Plumbers without a plumbing certificate can obtain a "Special Assessment for Industry-ID". All relevant experience in the plumbing profession, including education and work experience is relevant. A minimum of six to seven years of experience is the requirement.
The application must be sent to Säker Vatten AB, Box 17154, 104 62 Stockholm, or mailed in with attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course in Branschregler Säker Vatteninstallation is available in English, for notification or questions, please visit rattkunskap.nu
It is not permitted to bring an interpreter to the course. The teacher has the right to evict interpreters from the course.
Plumbing fitters without a trade certificate can carry out a "Special Examination for Industry Identification". There the installer can count on all relevant experience in the plumbing profession, including education and work experience - at least six to seven years of experience is the requirement.